£40000 - £100000 per annum + Full Benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Building Services
Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
Salary: Basic upto £40K (neg) OTE £100K + paying upto 40% Commission!
Who we are:
Our Fire & Security/Building Services team are market leaders in the industry, nominated for the Security and Excellence awards, consistently building upon an excellent reputation across sectors including Engineering, Sales, Building Services, Audio & Visual, and Construction. We have big plans for the team with an extensive growth strategy in place.
As such we are currently recruiting for a high-achieving Recruitment Consultants with experience within the Fire & Security, Building Services and Engineering sectors, who are able to support and contribute towards our specialist team's continued success.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have:
- A proven track record of growing a large portfolio of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent abilities in building and managing client relationships.
- Drive to succeed, motivated by targets, results, and our industry-leading incentive package.
- A strong understanding of the sector with 5 years' + experience
- The opportunity to grow our existing market share across practices.
Some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Dedicated Resourer
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Flexible working hours | Remote working options
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Upto 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dinning & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
Our Values - It's all about you.
Values matter; they're the fabric that binds the way we hire, we operate, and we work. Quite literally, we started Eligo because of them. When it came to condensing these into statements, we wanted the words to reflect not only who we are but exactly what you should expect when working for and with Eligo.
Be more you, Go beyond expectation, Life's too short, Do the right thing, We've got your back, Listen, challenge, Deliver
Want to know more?
- Why not visit our website, Hunted or Glassdoor or speak to one of the team to get a feel for life at Eligo
But we think the real sell is how we'll support you to source more candidates, bring on more clients, work smarter, develop and earn more money. You're going to enjoy it a lot more too.
Let's have a confidential, informal chat, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.