Up to €0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Interested in being a part of one of Germany's largest e-commerce platforms?
My client is on the lookout for a Backend Engineer, who will design and implement customer-facing products to maximise the entire shopping experience for their customer.
You will also work on building microservices and self-contained applications, whilst also building scalable, cloud-ready solutions in an AWS environment.
The ideal profile has:
- Experience in building and integrating highly distributed applications.
- Experience in event-driven architecture and messaging patterns - Apache Kafka is a plus.
- A passion for knowledge sharing, and a willingness to mentor other team members in best practice and code.
- An Agile mindset.
You should be an expert in:
- PHP 7 / Symfony 4
- NodeJS/Elastic Search
- Relational DB (PostgreSQL,) Mysql, NoSql (MongoDB, Redis…)
- Restful APIs design (OpenAPI, Swagger)
- NestJS would be a plus
You should have a large knowledge in at least three of these technologies
- AWS, Kubernetes
- Jenkins, Apache Kafka
- Monitoring Tools (Grafana, Kibana….) and Architectural Pattern
Their tech stack includes:
If this sounds of interest, the please do not hesitate in applying!