£35000 - £48000 per annum + bonus, car, phone, laptop etc..
7 months ago
Located within the Northern Home Counties area, it is a manufacturer of Commercial/Architectural Lighting products.
Position: Area Sales Manager - LED Lighting
Location: London / South East
Salary Range: £35‐48K (dep on experience)
Benefits: Company Car, Phone, Laptop, etc..
Bonus structure: Uncapped
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Start date: ASAP
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager who has a proven track record of selling lighting or electrical products, to promote and sell their solution/products to Electrical Wholesalers, Contractors, Consultants, and End Users.
Specifically, you will be responsible for contacting contractors and consultants looking to specify your product in order to provide an innovative solution to their current project needs. Then back-selling via an electrical wholesaler. These lighting solutions will then need to be project managed from concept to completion - providing a full 360 service to each client in order to build long term relationships.
In essence, your role is to create profitable relationships with your customer base that generates new business.
You MUST HAVE an excellent knowledge and understanding of lighting, ideally with a particular focus on contractors and wholesalers, or you may be someone from an alternative product background with relevant contacts, who can apply themselves to a technical sale.
The skill is being able to understand the needs of the customer and being able to put forward a solution that ensures they choose you over your competitor.
The key ingredients for this are:
- A knowledge of lighting
- Electrical Wholesaler contacts is a must
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen - You understand the numbers and know how to present them!
- Ability to self-manage - Emotional intelligence
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally, you will be working for a manufacturer selling into wholesalers
- Alternatively, you could be looking for a new challenge from an electrical wholesaler
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within a sales role
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
We are looking for someone to be more than an employee. We would like to find someone who can whilst contributing to the bottom line also contribute ideas to ensure the business continues to grow and meet the ever-increasing client demand. They can offer a clear career progression path to Sales Management, as the business is expanding rapidly.
Interview's available immediately