£40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
4 months ago
Are you a successful Business Development/Area Sales Manager with a proven track record of sales within Lighting/Commercial Lighting? Are you tired of being ignored by senior management and not getting paid what you deserve?
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager who has a proven track record of selling solutions, to promote and sell solutions/products to Consultants, Contractors and End Users via the Electrical Wholesaler channel for a UK based manufacturer of Commercial / Architectural lighting. One that has an almost unrivaled name within the industry
You will be an intricate part of the growing sales team. Your ideas will be always welcome and you will get rewarded for all the hard work you put in which you will be able to notice on your paycheck (please see salary and commission offered below).
In essence, in this Area Sales Manager role, you will create profitable relationships with your / our customer base that generates new business.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have a good knowledge and understanding of lighting, ideally with a particular focus on commercial architectural applications, and a proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets via electrical wholesalers.
As their Specification Sales Manager, you will be offered:
- Basic salary: £40-50k (dep on experience)
- Uncapped Commission - so you will finally be paid for all the hard work you are putting in!
- A choice of a car or car allowance
- Pension, Healthcare, Phone, Laptop and more!
The key ingredients of this Specification Sales Manager role are:
- Based in Edinburgh or within the East of Scotland
- Knowledge of lighting
- Electrical Wholesaler contact base
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen - You understand the numbers and know how to present them!
- Ability to self-manage - Emotional intelligence
As part of the role and project delivery team you will be required to help design and project manage where necessary.
If you want to work for a business that has exciting plans for the future, is supportive and is going to make you (and your pay packet) improve, then this role is for you!