£50000 - £53000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for more autonomy and the opportunity to travel?
Do you have a high level of interpersonal skills? Are you a team player, but you work well autonomously?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role could be for you.
Key duties include but are not limited to;
- You will be responsible for the autonomous clinical assessment, treatment and/or referral of first contact clients through direct contact consultations and over the phone.
- You will provide direct consultations in the patient's normal place of residence, with occasional working in clinic settings.
- You will supply medication under patient group directives or function as an independent prescriber.
What a successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner looks like;
- You're a first-year level registered nurse.
- You have considerable autonomous practice experience supported by appropriate post reg qualifications - minimal of 2 Msc level modules or one full Msc.
- You're skilled and experienced in advanced clinical examinations and assessment and can show evidence of using in practice.
- You can demonstrate a broad and sound knowledge of complex and common conditions in primary care in patients of all ages.
- You can utilise excellent communication skills (nonverbal and verbal) when dealing with clients, with the ability to make clear decisions with confidence and communicate these effectively.
- You have skills and experience in prescribing medication as a non-medical prescriber.
- You will need to hold a full driving licence and use of a vehicle
- You're able to identify individual client needs with good counselling and communication skills.
What can you get from this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role?
- A competitive salary of £53,000
- Paid expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated health and wellbeing support
- NHS continuous service honoured if applicable
If you're looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner role based in Derby, apply now or get in touch for more details!