Up to £22000 per annum + BONUS & PENSION SCHEME
7 months ago
ADMINISTRATOR/SALES ORDER PROCESSOR
OFFICE BASED - LUTON
Seeking an experienced office administrator for a large Manufacturer of electronic security solutions.
Due to expansion, my client have a vacancy for a Warehouse Administrator.
If you are looking for the chance to be part of a motivated, targeted and productive team and have administrative experience, this could be the challenge for you.
Duties & responsibilities:
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- General warehouse Administrator
- Generating Sales and Purchases Orders within SAP
- Sending Order Confirmations to confirm lead times to customers
- Handling stock queries
- Providing customers with order updates
- Process orders from pick/pack manager
- Provide the Sales team with stock, shipping, and lead time queries
- Book stock into the system
- Process returns on SAP
Other responsibilities are included as follows:
- Pick and pack orders
- Create DPD/DHL shipping labels
- Sign for returns and stock deliveries
- Check all deliveries thoroughly against packing slips
- General Warehouse duties such as ensuring all work areas clean and tidy
- Must stem from a solid admin/administrator background, ideally have worked in a similar role.
- Live ideally within a 30 min commute from offices in Luton
- Able to work under pressure, department is fun but very busy all of the time.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience - be able to demonstrate
- Must be able to manipulate a excel spreadsheet - very important.
- Excellent customer service skills - must be able to demonstrate, give examples
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Articulate, be able to spell and construct sentences well in business writing format.
Highly organised, a planner.
What's on offer:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000 + Bonus
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you are interested in this role and meet with the criteria, please do not delay in contacting me on Louises@eligo.co.uk 02089711889