£38000.00 - £40000 per annum + full benefit package
25 days ago
INTERNAL SALES SUPPORT
FIRE ALARMS, LIFE SAFETY
I am seeking a good level Sales Support Administrator for a global Manufacturer of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical solutions to support the Fire Product Line 'international' sales management team operating out of my clients Cwmbran office.
About my client:
A global Manufacturer global Manufacturer of electrical including Fire Alarms and Life Satety Systems, hydraulic, and mechanical solutions that help their customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably; employing over 50000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries worldwide.
Based in South Wales, the facility is the centre of excellence for the Fire Satety product line, a leading manufacturer and a global supplier of high-quality fire systems and devices.
About the role:
- As an International Account Specialist, you will provide focused administrative duties and direct support to Fire international sales management team.
- Act as internal support Administrator for external sales team.
- Carry out all requested administration tasks (rebate agreements, customer letters and formulate price lists etc) within given timeframe.
- Contribute to the delivery of the team's sales target.
- Assist the Sales Team to manage and develop new and existing customers.
- Attend customer meetings in the UK and EU.
- Purchasing, Production, NPI, Quality, Customer Service & Approvals.
- Production of regular sales reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis (outstanding order reports, finance reports etc).
Soft Skills requirements:
- Stem from a strong administration / sales support background
- Ideally have worked for some sort of Electrical Company previously - Lighting, Security, Alarms, Infrastructure, Wholesale, Distribution and so on.
- Good level of PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Solid experience in a similar sales role - Administrator, Service Desk Coordinator, Internal Sales, Sales Support, Internal Account Management.
What is on offer:
- Salary of circa £38k to £40k.
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus statutory/public holidays
- Annual merit pay increase cycle based on performance.
- Company University which offers virtual, face to face and self-paced study courses on range of topics.
- Salary extras which offer employees the opportunity to purchase additional holidays, childcare vouchers and access a range of discounts on days out e.g., the cinema and tech e.g., mobile phones/laptops.
- Flexible work solutions e.g., flexitime, compressed hours, working from home
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are important to my client
- Learning & Development - my client invests in their employees for the long term not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through their own University
- My client is a big advocate of promoting gender equality, it is central to their vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
- Challenging projects in dynamic environment
If this fantastic Sales Support / Sales Administratror role appeals, you have all the desired skills AND you lives in a commuteable distance from Cwmbran then please do not delay in applying for this exciting oppotunity.
My email address is email@example.com