Belfast, County Antrim
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Commission & more
about 2 months ago
Business Development - Account Management - Intercoms/Video Entry - Access Control Systems
Northern Ireland & Scotland
About the client:
My client is a world-class manufacturer of video entry, video surveillance, anti-intrusion, home automation, access control and fire protection systems.
Ranked No 1 for IP Solutions & Ranked in the Top 3 for larger residential systems.
They recently moved into new premises this week which has been purpose-built for them, as they have outgrown their current residence, it is 4 x bigger than current premises.
£6.5M turnover in the UK!!
Door Entry/Access Control systems and Intercoms is their main bread and butter!!!
They have recently launched a Fire Division.
95% of overall business is made up Large Residential Projects.
An experienced Account Manager/Business Developer' selling Intercoms/Video Entry & Access Control Systems to Security Distributor and Installer Companies in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
You will need to be product minded & fairly technically savvy!!!
You will be taking over a very busy, vibrant, well-worked region - 80% of this role is to account manage LIVE accounts.
The company will provide you with great sales and tech support - every opportunity to succeed.
Details of the role:
- 80% Account Management sales - selling to Security Distributors and Installer companies.
- 20% New Business Generation.
- Salary of up to £35k plus commission.
- Field-based role - operating from home office.
- Commission paid monthly
- Already operating within the Security Sector ideally working for another Access Control/Intercoms company.
- Ideally, live on patch - Northern Ireland/Scotland.
- product minded.
- Technically savvi.
- Good contacts within the Distributor and installer market.
If this Account Manager position within the Electronic Security Industry is the right career move - APPLY NOW and contact me for more details!