West End, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer - macOS and Jamf
- macOS, Jamf, Meraki, Google G-Workspace, Cloud technology, SAAS based
* FLEXIBLE WORKING and ZOOM INTERVIEW PROCESS*
Salary £55-65K plus:
- 10-30% bonus and a comprehensive and generous benefits package, which includes: private medical insurance,
- 10% non-contributory pension contribution,
- life insurance (at 8x base salary),
- permanent health insurance,
- private GP and annual health check,
- fitness subsidy,
- health & wellbeing support,
- unlimited holiday,
- daily lunch allowance and competitive family-friendly benefits to support working parents.
- Access to training & development opportunities relevant to the role.
Are you a Senior macOS and Jamf specialist Systems Engineer? Do you have strong in-depth hands-on Jamf Pro skills and experience ideally Jamf certified?
- Are you a proactive individual who can work on your own initiative?
- Are you a keen learner and highly organised?
- Are you passionate about macOS and tech wishing to work for a hugely progressive organisation who are technically ahead of the game consistently?
- Would you like to work for an established, successful financial organisation with an impressive team and great plans?
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A PERFECT FIT FOR THIS SENIOR MAC IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER WITH JAMF PRO ROLE?
You will be part of a team of three as an accomplished third-line macOS IT Engineer responsible for delivering a high standard of macOS and Jamf technical expertise while forming part of a culture of continuous improvement within a passionate macOS-focused technical team. Able to work on your own initiative, your expertise and vision will be valued and rewarded. You will provide proactive IT support and the development of the core application suite.
YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER IF YOU HAVE AND CAN DO THE FOLLOWING:
- In-depth developer-level expertise with Apple macOS and iOS
- Manage the Jamf infrastructure - Creating new deployments on macOS and iOS
- Actively report on all hardware assets on a monthly basis
- Ensure all Mac and IOS devices and up to date in a timely manner - testing latest IOS deployments
- Manage the Networking - Ensure all networking devices are patched and updated and troubleshooting any wifi/Lan issues.
- Provide support to the IT Director in all large IT projects especially around IT security and automation
- Provide help desk support and cover for other team members when required
- Provide extensive support to the Google Apps environment
- Monitor the Darktrace and Google Alerts systems to proactively stop threats
- Monitor and support bitdefender antivirus deployment
- A key project will be to deploy JAMF connect to all Mac operating systems
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple certification
- Jamf 300 and 400 certifications (though if you don't but have this level of knowledge you will be put through these certifications)
AS SENIOR MAC ENGINEER YOU WILL HAVE:
- A minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience. Experience in a financial services or professional services environment is advantageous
- Minimum 1 years' experience in running a network and server infrastructure for a small to medium-sized business
- Strong knowledge of Mac and Windows technologies, and ideally experience with Linux servers
- Strong Knowledge of Meraki/Cisco - specifically Switches/firewalls and Wifi
- Strong Knowledge of JAMF/JAMF connect deployment
- Proven experience and high level of proficiency in Google G-Workspace (users, emails, docs) and GAM
- Experience with Bitdefender a plus
- Experience with Microsoft azure
- Experience with Darktrace a plus
- Strong IT support skills, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
AS SENIOR MAC ENGINEER THIS HAS TO BE YOU:
- Presentable with good communication skills to all members of staff including senior management
- Good knowledge of Zoom phone a plus
- Strong growth mindset
- High-quality communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency in excel and powerpoint
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and high levels of ambition, energy, resilience and drive to succeed
- Agile and flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Strong judgement and ability to think independently, use own initiative, and self-start proactively
- A strong team player who puts the best interests of the wider team before their own
- Positive attitude, humble nature, and high integrity
- Highly discrete and ethical in all matters
- Ability to be bold and progressive and lead rather than follow
Are you a macOS-focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line Mac (was Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Looking for skills in macOS, Jamf, G Suite, Salesforce, VOIP, Bash scripting. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you a perfect macOS (Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruiter - Specialist Mac IT Recruitment