Richmond upon Thames, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
2nd Line Support
Are you looking for an organisation that offers a company car, a vibrant company culture including paid social events and a well-being package along with great benefits and career progression? If yes, then this role could be for you!
- Our client is looking to recruit a 2nd Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to provide 1st and 2nd line technical support.
- This role will see you supporting staff and assisting them with hardware and software problems.
- You will be based out of the head office but also responsible for visiting sites across London to resolve any technical issues onsite.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft applications and active directory
- Highly proficient in administering and maintaining windows 10 and Mac OS
- UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Trouble shooting basic network, software and printing problems
The 2nd Line Support role offers:
- Career progression
- Induction programme
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Shared parental leave
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 plus company car, mobile phone & laptop