Richmond upon Thames, London
£19000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
1st Line Support
Are you looking for an organisation that offers a vibrant company culture along with access to external training programmes and ongoing training? Not to mention a vibrant company culture that includes a well-being package and paid social events! If yes, then this role could be for you!
- Our client is looking to recruit a 1st Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to provide 1st line technical support.
- You will be responsible for answering queries via then phone, email and ticketing system.
- This role will see you supporting staff and assisting them with hardware and software problems.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft applications and active directory
- Highly proficient in administering and maintaining windows 10 and Mac OS
- UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Trouble shooting basic network, software and printing problems
The 1st Line Support role offers:
- Career progression
- Induction programme
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Competitive salary
- Shared parental leave
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000