Rapidly growing and winning major contracts with both public and private sector bodies across the UK and Europe, the client are industry leaders in providing CCTV & Access Integrated Security Systems.
Working with organisations such as The British Library, Euro Tunnel, and the London Borough of Hackney, this client has been successful in being awarded one of their biggest contracts yet, enjoying substantial growth in the market. Recently winning one of their biggest contracts yet, they required a rapid recruitment drive, needing to fill a large number of engineer and project manager roles within a short space of time. Having tried to approach their need through the utilisation of internal and external resourcing, the client required a solution that would provide them with the large number of staff within an extremely limited timeframe, whilst not compromising on quality.
- Due to the nature of the project, the client required all candidates to be extensively security vetted, with confidentiality essential in the hiring process.
- They had specific and strategic needs for the candidates to be located or willing to relocate to within the M25 and surrounding areas.
- In order to complete the fast approaching contract, the positions needed to be filled within a minimal timeframe.
- The company’s mission is to support their partners for the long term and as such require staff who will additionally grow with and support the company’s mission.
- A need to consistently bring in high-quality candidates in line with growth plans
Understanding client needs and challenges
It’s important to us to fully understand the needs of the client, the culture of the company, and gain a detailed understanding of the complexities of the role and their perfect candidate. Additionally, we continue to aid in the conquering of challenges faced by companies in their recruitment, utilising our specialist expertise to ensure the hiring process is completed in a smooth and easy manner whilst catering to each and every one of the client needs. As such our first step was to meet in person and discuss these areas.
We undertook the sourcing of suitable candidates through a number of channels.
- Network and Database – We are proud to be leaders in the Fire & Security recruitment field, gaining many lasting connections with professionals within the field and building a large database of both active and passive candidates. We were able to utilise this extensive network and referrals.
- Our Website - Our website brand provides a destination for advertisements as well as an area in which our Fire & Security specialists post regular expert content for interested candidates.
- Web Presence - Additionally we are currently ranked on the first page of google for many variations of Fire & Security Recruitment, priding ourselves as leaders and experts in the field.
- Social + Digital Media – Eligo have a dedicated Marketing team who actively engage with both candidates and clients whilst sharing industry news, advice, and available positions. Eligo Fire & Security director John Guest is also very influential within this space, amassing a large following on Twitter whilst also running a successful Fire & Security group on Linkedin
- Advertising – Our team have substantial access to multiple generalist and specialist job advertisement and candidate search platforms, supported by a significant budget.
Screening and suitability
After sourcing a number of promising candidates, we undertook initial phone screening and conducted peer referencing. We find this approach both extremely useful and successful, gaining testimonials from previous co-workers about how it was like to work with the candidate and the abilities displayed by them. Additionally we ensured each candidate was thoroughly vetted in order to meet the client’s security needs.
Eligo Fire & Security have established an excellent working relationship with the client, becoming their recruiter of choice and receiving multiple glowing testimonials. We have been able to develop a complete understanding of their culture, values, and needs. We were able to fill each of the clients vacancies in short time-frame, placing 11 candidates who have since become vital members of their company, 3 of which have subsequently been promoted.
Positions are filled within budget and within a rapidly reduced time-frame, out-performing all company expectations and previous recruitment attempts, whilst consistently meeting their growth plans across the whole business.
Words can be cheap, but we'd like to thank you sincerely for adapting to our changing recruitment requirements and most importantly providing them the necessary results.